Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thoughts Before Christmas

I am not excited for Christmas this year. I used to enjoy the holiday music and cheer, snow and cold weather. This year, for some reason, just is not the same. Maybe it is because everyone is grouchy, the economy is still in a rut and shopping just stinks in general. I already miss my classes and my professors, sad isn't it? I also miss the amazing friends I have made that I really want to see as soon as possible. I enjoy school and the freedom that comes with it. I love roaming around the building, talking to people and making new friends. Its been a great experience and hate that I have to wait a month for it to all come back. I wish winter break was only a week like it was back in high school. I have no holiday cheer this year, I feel like the Grinch. :(

I am usually festive and cheery during December but I feel like everyone else's lack of happiness has affected me dramatically. I can only hope everyone else has a great vacation and a Happy Holidays!

And do not forget about signing up for classes and financial aid if need be! Best of Wishes!



1 comment:

  1. Don't be sad Amanda but I m kind of glad o feel that way I'm working In January Come visit me!!!

    ReplyDelete