Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Senoritis? Oh wait..I'm in college now..

Last April I was hit with a severe case of "Senoritis" also known as, I am a senor in high school and I graduate soon so I do NOT plan on doing my homework or studying! For some reason now, I have been hit with it again but now I am a freshman in college and procrastination and I do not get along. I do not know if it is because I have been feeling under the weather or the fact that my stress level is through the roof. Is it just me that is going crazy?

I have been forcing myself to get things done but my computer decided to rebel against me and cause complete havoc by getting a virus because my virus protection failed epically at detected it. Then I kept getting sick and may be faced with the reality that I now have allergies like everyone else is America. (I have never been allergic to anything besides animal fur).

I have found that non-drowsy generic brands of allergy medications are life savers. My eyes are no longer watery and red. Success!

But as for my "senoritis" - I am at a loss. I have made lists and tried to become motivated. Usually listening to Lady Gaga gets me excited and I do work but now its hopeless! To make things even worse, I am taking classes over the summer. I need to get my act in shape!

I think I pushed myself so hard first semester that I am all worn out!

Dear Senoritis, go find someone else :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mites allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have dust mite allergies. Thanks anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete