Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 is here!

Finally a new year has come! 2009 was a hard year for me, and I am really glad it is over. A new beginning is on it's way for this spring semester. I am looking forward to meeting new people and doing more scholar events. I hate that my life is so busy and hectic because it is hard to fit in events and keep on top of work, school, my social life and my sanity. I get stressed out very easily, and expect myself to keep up with everything and maintain being good at what I do. One thing that has helped with my stress is my new boss at work. My old manager was mean and miserable but the new manager is really out going and helpful. She is a great addition to our staff! I am actually looking forward to working with her to see how things play out.

I am nervous for school, as always. I have faith in myself, and I am looking forward to seeing what I can achieve. The more I look into UMASS Boston (the school I plan on transferring to when I graduate from NSCC), the more excited I get about my future. I consider myself to be a fairly lucky girl. I am young and have the world in my hands. I have been focusing on my writing and reading more books. I have also been doing research about career choices for my major which will be Social Psychology when I go to UMASS Boston.

For 2010, I have chosen to look on the bright side more often. Instead of freaking out and giving myself a panic attack, I am going to logically figure out the tasks at hand. Nothing in life is perfect, so I have to deal with it and get over it. All I can do is live for today and hope for tomorrow. I might get stuck along the way, but I know there will be better days not too far away.

Enjoy your vacation folks, it will over sooner than later!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome attitude ! You will help many I am sure Looking forward to spring with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to get to school next week. I cannot wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete