Thursday, October 15, 2009

...Good thing he said something...

So, it's the first day of school, I just finished my first class of the day. Math. Things were going well so far. I looked at my list of classes and went down to the second floor for my next class. Biology. I got to the room early and waited with a bunch of other students to get in the room. Once the previous class got out, I followed a line of students into the classroom, and sat in the front row. A sigh of relief came over as a slumped in my seat. But then I heard a guy behind me asking another guy if the class was biology...he said "no", it's something else, I couldn't make out what he said. I swung my head around so fast it hurt my neck.





The guy looked confused and he looked at a piece of paper and said room 211. I looked at him and nodded my head in agreement. Then a girl that was sitting next to me said "oh that's in the other building." I looked at her blankly, "where's the other building" I said, even though I knew where it was. She looked at me and said "the health building." My nerves began to tense again as a I got up and realized that I was sitting in the wrong class for the first time, EVER, and if I didn't find my class soon, I would be one of those late people that couldn't find the class, and that's the last thing I wanted to be. So I got up, and followed the guy, that had spoken up, and we walked over to the health building. We got there and walked up the steps to the class rooms, he looked back and noticed I was following him. "I'm following you" I said with a smile. He said, "ok, but I don't know where I'm going, I'm taking us in circles I think" That scared me a little. But at last we found the class, it was almost full, luckily there were a few seats left, and a couple seats left in the front. I sat down in the 3rd row from the door, 2nd seat from the front. I sat down, with another sigh of relief, and waited to see if this was the right class, I had a good feeling it was. Lesson learned always ask if your not sure, and listen up if people ask questions, I'm so glad that guy asked, otherwise I would have been embarrassed and late on my first day of college.

4 comments:

  1. aw man thas no good. i guess the danvers campus is more confusing than the lynn campus. theirs seriously only 1 wing and 2 floors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn Campus has 2 Wings and 3 floors Not to mention the (not so famous) Modular building and the confusing T building - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone at the Danvers campus already knows that the Health building is aptly named. 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Student Government SenatorNovember 6, 2009 at 9:06 PM

    So Harsh! She/He is new, its confusing! Do your best, you will get the hang of it! DH is the health building and DB is the Berry Building! : )

    ReplyDelete