Friday, November 13, 2009

SEMESTER: ALMOST OVER AND OUT

Well, I haven’t posted in awhile, and it’s great to finally be back! Sorry all for not posting on Halloween; must have missed that one because I wasn’t sure if it was my turn to blog.
So... The good news – I’m just going to have to make up for it! :) I hope everyone had a nice Halloween, and a nice Veterans Day. I am just so thankful for everyone fighting for our country. Past and present.

So, I’m VERY excited that this semester is almost over. I don’t know about all of you, but this semester has been kicking my you know what. I’ve never taken as many tests, quizzes, and done this many lab reports in all of my 19 years of living. NO JOKE. Going to both campuses and working doesn’t help either! However, I know my education is going to pay off in the end. (let us hope.. haha)

The best thing to do is to think forward and positively.
What is everyone’s outlook on this semester? Any regrets, thoughts, experiences, etc?
The best part about this blog is that people can post anonymously. It’s so good to get things off your chest, and just to vent! (Just be courteous, and obviously... don’t mention names!)

For me personally, aside from all the work, a few things came to mind. I’m not a smoker, but it bothers me how as I’m walking into the building, I end up smelling like a smoker. Anyone else feel this way? I just think smoking is gross, and the smell just grosses me out. I know there is nothing I can do, but at some campuses, smoking is not permitted anywhere near the building; smokers would have to smoke in their car, etc. Just thought I’d throw this smoking situation out there.
Hmm.. ...


-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Brendan. We must think alike because I post, then read the blogs. This is like the second time this has happened. Not going to happen next time... but I agree with you 100% about the smoking issue.

    ReplyDelete